New Moons are about new beginnings. The overall themes of what these new beginnings are about are the same for all of us. However, the arena of life where they are likely to occur depends on where in our chart the New Moon lands, as well as the aspects it forms to our natal planets and angles.
The core themes for this New Moon include:
- Releasing old unconscious mental patterns
- Engaging in conscious honest communication
- Uncovering core emotional truths
The core challenges are likely to be:
- How to access the truth in our heart, rather than a distorted version of ‘the truth’ based on fear
- How to take full responsibility for ourselves when we communicate, rather than scapegoat others
- How to communicate in a way that is kind and constructive, rather than impulsive and abrasive
The stellium of Mercury, Moon and Sun in Scorpio, trine Chiron and quincunx Uranus, can act like a powerful and insightful laser beam that can bring almost instant healing. Uranus plays a major role at this time as he is the Apex of a Yod to Jupiter in Virgo, as well as to the stellium in Scorpio. Hence we are likely to feel a sense of urgent pressure on a mental level, with previously unconscious or partially conscious outdated thoughts coming to the surface to be transformed and/or cleared. The release point for the Yod is in Libra, highlighting that the key at this time is to find and maintain balance.
Some tools that can help:
- Laugher – as this can help balance the intensity of the Scorpionic energies
- Passion – through a project, the arts or via passionate communication/connection with a loved one. There is huge potential for healing at this time.
- Movement – the energies are fairly intense so exercise, particularly outdoors, can prevent stuckness and ground excess energy
Who is most likely to resonate with this New Moon:
If your Sun, Moon and/or angles are between 14’ and 20’ Scorpio, Taurus, Leo, Aquarius, Aries, Virgo and/or Libra you are more likely to resonate with the above themes